Many people spend hours together standing in front of the mirror luring at their face, spends thousands of Rupees on beauty treatment pertaining to their face, as even a little pimple which appears on the face can lead to endless sleepless nights. But when it comes to feet and hands, people generally ignore them.
Keeping this in mind now days almost all beauty salons have tried to educate people about the benefits of manicure and pedicure. Manicure refers to the process which is involved in cleaning the hands and fingers whereas pedicure refers to the process which is involved in cleaning the feet and toes. It is very important to keep your hands and fingers clean as they may contain germs which pass into the body while eating food.
Following are some simple tips to take care of the feet and hands.
Fingers & Nails
- First and foremost learn to cut your nails on a daily basis, and if you are fond of keeping your nails long then remember to keep them clean and file them regularly so that there is no scope for dirt to accumulate.
- Wash your hands with a hand sanitizer at least after every 2 hours.
- Though, one can maintain basic hygiene by cleaning your hands at regular intervals however it is advisable to visit a beauty parlor for a manicure. They have specialized instruments and well trained professionals who provide customized services for their clients according to their needs and specifications.
- You can buy a good manicure kit from a well established stores and can sterilize then and use then at home as well. If you are getting a manicure done form outside then remember to check the hygiene level of the instruments used.
- If your nail happen to crack or get brittle then you must address this to a skin specialist as this can be an onset of any deficiency or a skin problem
Toes & Soles
- Invest in a good pedicure set. Make it a habit to use a scrub or a sponge to clear of dead skin of the soles.
- Remember to soak your feet once in a week in Luke warm foaming water for 30 minutes. This will not only relax you but will also sooth your skin. If you are feeling tired then you can add a pinch of salt.
- Cut your toe nails at regular intervals of time, and if you are fond of long nails then clean them regularly.
- As listed above about manicure, you can also take a pedicure treatment once in a month.
- Make it a habit to use separate slippers for indoors and outdoors. Always wash your feet in running water once you come back home.
- It is always advisable to wear cotton socks when you are wearing closed shoes, since it socks the sweat
Last but the not least moisturize your hands and feet so that they are not left dry.