Fruit cream is a great cheat to feed your children with variety of fruits. Apart from being appetizing and scrumptious it has several health benefits. I am sure all you people who are trying to lose weight might love to run away from this recipe. Indeed its loaded with calories; however it’s okay to treat oneself with such desserts especially when the sun is at its full swing. So here I present you an easy to prepare dessert which has always proved to be a hit among family and friends
Preparation Time: 15-20mins
Cooking Time: Nil
Yield: enough for 3-people
- ½ cup Sweetened Double cream
- 1 Apple
- 1 Banana
- 8-10 Strawberries
- 8-10 Roasted almonds
- 2 slices of Chocolate cake
- Powdered sugar
- Wash peel and cut the apple into slices and dices. Keep aside
- Wash and cut the Strawberries into dices and slices
- Peel and cut the banana into pieces
- Chop the roasted almonds and keep aside for garnishing
- Slice the chocolate cake
- If you are using whipping cream then whip the cream with the help of a whisk or a blender along with 2-3 tablespoon of sugar and keep it refrigerated for 30 mins. I have used ready to use Extra Thick Madagascan Vanilla Cream from ASDA.
- Take a clear bowl and place the chocolate cake pieces/slices at the bottom
- Now take a scoop of cream and place it evenly on top of the cake.
- Sprinkle the chopped fruit pieces one by one .Finish it with a large dollop of cream.
- Give it a gentle stir
- You can garnish your arrangement with sliced strawberry, apple and cake pieces and sprinkle roasted nuts from top.
- Serve chilled